Silent Myths Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Myths Guild

We are the SilentMyth Guild members of Maplestory. We Will one day rule all servers and grow beyond anything you've ever seen.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Database update. Database is sceduled to be finished on New Years Day. More infomation can be found here Database Page
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE. HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE HOLIDAY FROM US AT SILENTMYTHS

Full Database

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Full Database Empty
PostSubject: Full Database   Full Database I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 6:20 pm

I am currently working on a full maplestory database it will have all the great things you would expect from a database.
*Database will be available for VIP Members only and will be updated weekly "as they are finished" with new information including Training locations, Guides, Possible Bot locations, Farming spots and more.*

Database entails:
-Levels of all mobs
-Most drops *some may not fully be available or be missing if so just inform me for update*
-Mob Meso drop *Yes thats right the mesos rate for all mobs XD*
-Location for the mobs
-And much more.

This will gaurentee to fully improve your gaming experience.

*UPDATE*

This database will have 3 Choices: "REBOOT Database" "SilentMyths Database LTE" and "SilentMyths Database Full"  I want to first start off by saying Thank you on which you have purchased. All guides will be updated weekly to ensure they are up to date after each patch. The guides once received *unless you are a VIP member* will not be updated. You would need to purchase a new guide for the updated version.  For instruction on becoming VIP you can contact me personally on my skype: Metalord221

Database is currently still a work in progress. I am currently scheduling the LTE Version to be released on New Years Day for both Reboot Server and GMS Server. The Full Version Currently has no release date but aiming to complete it 1 week after the release of LTE. On Release date i will have everything set up for you to purchase and have access to the database. Prices for each are as followed:

SilentMyths Database LTE:  $3.95
Reboot Database LTE: $3.95
SilentMyths Database Full: $7.95

LTE Version Database includes all drops pertaining to the mobs, their location, levels, meso drop, all the information needed for the avid GMS player to locate their perfect spot to bot and make mesos *This is limited to the server *NOTE REBOOT LTE IS FOR REBOOT SERVER ONLY, SILENTMYTHS LTE IS FOR ALL OVER GMS SERVERS*

Full version Database includes SilentMyths Database LTE, Reboot Database LTE, Flat Maps in GMS, Guides and training locations, Best Locations to farm for countless hours, and much more.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://silentmyths.board-directory.net
Tiboom

Full Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Database   Full Database I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:03 am

How does one become a VIP member? What are the prerequisites?
Back to top Go down
Tiboom

Full Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Database   Full Database I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:19 am

Nvm, found the VIP sticky thread.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Full Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Database   Full Database I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 10:18 pm

lol i see you have already created an account Smile i will be ingame tomorrow all day. getting on around 9-10 am my time. i can add you to the guild once i get on. ill post on here when i get online Smile

*Currently VIP Is still a work in Progress. We have much more to complete for that to become live*
Back to top Go down
https://silentmyths.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Full Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Database   Full Database I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Database
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Myths Guild :: General Forums :: Announcements-
Jump to: