Silent Myths Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Myths Guild

We are the SilentMyth Guild members of Maplestory. We Will one day rule all servers and grow beyond anything you've ever seen.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Database update. Database is sceduled to be finished on New Years Day. More infomation can be found here Database Page
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE. HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE HOLIDAY FROM US AT SILENTMYTHS

LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiboom

LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom Empty
PostSubject: LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom   LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Feel free to add me guys I'm going to be doing a lot of grinding over the holidays hopefully make it to lv 90 or so.
Back to top Go down
Tiboom

PostSubject: Re: LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom   LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Khaini!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom   LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 10:19 pm

Will gladly do ill be on tomorrow. Not sure what character ill be on yet. lol but as soon as i do get on ill let you know and message you the IGN ill be logged into Smile
Back to top Go down
https://silentmyths.board-directory.net
Tiboom

PostSubject: Re: LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom   LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Admin wrote:
Will gladly do ill be on tomorrow. Not sure what character ill be on yet. lol but as soon as i do get on ill let you know and message you the IGN ill be logged into Smile

Logged in last night found out I got hacked character was deleted, since then ive created a new account feel free to add me when you get on its: DVSJ
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom   LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 8:36 am

will do. Im getting on in about 5 minutes. will send you a friend request when i get on. accept it when your online and ill add you to guild Smile
Back to top Go down
https://silentmyths.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom   LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LV 50 ASSASSIN IGN: Tiboom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Myths Guild :: General Forums :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: